Exam Kabila is providing latest current affairs in hindi and latest current affairs in English, Current affairs for Banking, bank, IBPS PO and Clerk, , SBI, Railways, SSC, LIC AAO, , IAS, UPSC, CDS, Railways, NDA, State PCS, CLAT and all other similar government competitive examinations.
Banking & Finance affairs, Banking & Finance current affairs.
• RBI was established on 1st April, 1935. It was constituted under the Reserve bank of India Act 1934. On the recommendation of Hilton Young Commission or the Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance in 1926.
• The first governor of RBI was Sir Osborne Smith (1935-1937).
• The first Indian governor was CD Deshmukh (1943-1949).
• Manmohan Singh is the only Prime Minister who also was a Governor of RBI.
• At first RBI’s main office was located in Kolkata. It was moved to Mumbai in 1937.
RBI logo, RBi headquarter, RBI Employees, RBi Directors.